Bob Marley Nine Mile - Dunn's River Falls and Columbus Park Day Adventure
You will get the opportunity to climb the 600 foot Dunn's River water Falls.
Visit the birthplace and final resting place of Robert Nesta Marley otherwise called Bob Marley.
Visit Columbus Park where Christopher Columbus first landed on the island of Jamaica. From here you will see the panoramic view of Discovery Bay harbor.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle Water
- Round trip transportation
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Water Shoes to climb Dunn's River Falls
- Entry fee to attraction
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Park, Main Street, Discovery Bay Jamaica
Columbus Park in Discovery Bay marks the spot where Columbus is said to have put his foot when he first came to Jamaica.
This park is decorated with cannons and maritime artifacts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Bob Marley's culture tour experience will take you to the birthplace and final resting place of Robert Nesta Marley otherwise called Bob Marley. This day trip to nine-mile gives you a virtual tour of Jamaica's beautiful countryside. A Rastafarian tour guide will share with you insights into Bob Marley’s childhood and career, tour of the property, which usually includes a rendition of one of Bob’s songs, memorabilia, his famous “rock pillow” where he rested his head for inspiration and the Marley mausoleum. The Mausoleum consists of two tombs, one where Bob Marley is buried along with his half-brother, Anthony Booker; the second tomb is that of Cedella Booker, Bob Marley’s mother or “Mamma Marley” as she was sometimes called.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
At Dunn's River, Falls you will get the opportunity to climb the 600-foot waterfalls and enjoy the refreshing natural pools as the water cascades over you. If you are leery of climbing the falls, there is a staircase to climb instead, at your own pace
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Montego Bay, Negril, and Lucea The tour guide/driver will meet guests at their hotel at the time scheduled - staff will meet and greet the guests, introduce the company and confirm the correct destinations. After making sure the guests are safely in the vehicle, we begin the transport by educating the guest on the surroundings along the journey to there destination. We'll give the guests a description of the site, ensuring they have everything they need, such as water shoes and towels. The tour is fully customized so we can stop on the way for breaks, to purchase food or take pictures - whatever the guests need to make them comfortable and enhance the trip
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.