Bob Marley Nine Miles & Dunn's River with Lunch from Negril
Visit Jamaica’s No. 1 attraction - Dunn's River Falls. Climb up this amazing 600 ft. rock formation in a human chain led by experienced Fall Guides. Visit the birth place and final resting place of the Reggae icon Bob Marley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Visit Nine Miles, a quaint village in the beautiful mountains of St Ann. A tour of Nine Miles is a family affair, as many of Bob Marley’s close relatives live there. Visit the house that Bob lived as a young boy, and your guide will share insights into Bob Marley’s childhood and musical career. You will be captivated by what you see and hear.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Visit Jamaica’s No. 1 attraction, Dunn’s River Falls. Begin your adventurous climb up this amazing 600 ft. rock formation in a human chain led by experienced Fall Guides, or relax and swim at the foot of the Falls as the water cascades past you and splashes into the ocean below. Make sure to bring your waterproof camera.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels. If you are staying at a private home or a guest house, we will advise you of the meeting point for your bus.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.