Bob Marley Reggae Legend Nine Mile Tour (Private)
A must visit for true Bob Marley fans, this private musical heritage tour from your hotel/port takes you to the reggae legend’s birthplace of Nine Mile. Tour Marley’s childhood home with Rastafarian guides and learn about his life and work at the place where it all started. See the ‘rock pillow’ that gave the singer inspiration, hear a faithful rendition of one of his songs, and pay tribute at the mausoleum where he’s buried.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch (own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Learn about the life and times of Bob Marley on this full-day excursion to Nine Mile, the King of Reggae's home. Explore the tiny village and learn about its Rastafarian roots, then visit Marley's childhood home and burial place. Round-trip transportation from Hotel/Port is included in this tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If port or hotel not listed please type when booking. Cruise passengers please type name of cruise ship.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infants seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age 18.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.