Bob Marley Resort Beach Day with Lunch
• Take off on in an air conditioned vehicle and enjoy a detailed unique tour of city of Nassau to Bob Marley Resort.
• Enjoy Bob Marley Resort for the day that was formerly a private home for the Marley family
• During this experience you will enjoy an inclusive lunch the way Bob Marley liked his food.
• You will be able to relax in the pool or on the pristine sandy beach having a drink with the soft sounds of island style reggae music.
• You will also have a unique opportunity to view Bob Marley's memorabilia in the private gallery.
• Marley Resort is only offered to small groups of adults only. Individuals must be 18 years or older. The Bahamas drinking age is 18 years.
• This tour is a must for Marley fans and those who love Reggae music or anyone looking to escape the crowds for a quiet slice of paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch (Voucher Provided)
- Soft Drink
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected. However, it is customary to leave a few extra dollars in recognition of service at restaurants, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- This adults-only excursion will allow you to spend your day at the beautiful Marley Resort and Spa, the former vacation home of Bob and Rita Marley.
Formerly the governor’s mansion, this private oceanfront home drew the attention of Bob and Rita Marley in 1976 as they were in Nassau recovering from an assassination attempt on his life.
Ride comfortably in a private, small group in an air-conditioned vehicle for approximately 30 minutes on a scenic journey that will take you to Cable Beach. Once you arrive you can explore the house and lush gardens and in the private gallery you can view Bob Marley memorabilia to get a rare glimpse of the man behind the Reggae movement.
While at the resort, lounge by one of the pools with a cool drink in hand and island-style Reggae music in your ears, or take a refreshing dip in the warm Caribbean waters directly from the beautiful beach. This private haven is where the service is unparalleled amid Nassau’s atmosphere of relaxed and artful living, a true haven for travelers.
When you are ready for lunch you will be provided with a delicious and enjoyable menu of choices of food cooked just the way Bob liked it. Choose from grilled or jerk chicken burgers or beef burgers, Caesar salad, grilled chicken salad, chicken fingers, fish fingers, pork skewers, veggie or chicken quesadilla or chicken wings, all served with a side and soft drink.
This tour is a must-do for Marley fans and those who love Reggae music or anyone looking to escape the crowds for a quiet slice of paradise, reserve your spot on this private tour today. The resort is available for use from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.
Bob Marley Resort
This private oceanfront home drew the attention of Bob and Rita Marley in 1976 as they were in Nassau recovering from an assassination attempt on his life in Jamaica.
Departure Point :Cruise Guests: Departure is from the "Water Fountain" just outside port's entrance. You will walk from the Cruise Ship Pier after debarking your ship to the port's entrance downtown Nassau, this is the starting location. You will meet your tour guide from Adventures Caribbean at the only Water Fountain right across the street from the port's entrance. They will be dressed wearing a blue shirt and khaki pants. Hotel Guests: Kindly note the you can take a taxi, water taxi or public bus to the start location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- This is a 3.5 hours experience. Restrooms and fresh water showers are available.
- A voucher is provided for the lunch at Marley Resort. It includes a main course and Soft Drink
- You can view Bob Marley memorabilia to get a rare glimpse of the man behind the Reggae movement.
- The starting location is a 5 minutes walk to the entrance of your cruise ship at the water fountain.
- Multiple tours run 7 days a week starting at 9am, 11am and 1pm depending on the day and cruise ships
- The Bob Marley Resort is a fun experience offered rain or shine!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.