Bob Marley's Mausoleum Nine Mile Tour(low price).
Enjoy this day trip to Nine Miles, St. Ann to visit the birth and resting place of the late reggae legend, Bob Marley. At 3,000 feet, you are treated to an amazing view of the continuous mountain peaks and fresh mountain air. The warmth of the "Country folks" in this very tiny remote village are unmatched. This is a rare moment to stand right next to the reggae legend, one of the most popular persons to ever walk this earth even after over 38 years of his passing.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and other items for sale
- Food and drinks
- Entry fee $25 per adult
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Bob Marley was born on February 6th, 1945. He died on May 11th, 1981. Nine Miles is a tiny village in hills of St. Ann where the reggae legend, Bob Marley was born, and fittingly, the place he’s now laid to rest.
Although Bob Marley moved to Kingston at age 13 to live with his mother and to advance his music career, he would often return to Nine Miles to get away from the fast pace life of Kingston. Home is where the heart is and Bob Marley wrote several of his hit songs when he was in St. Ann.
Nine Miles Jamaica was always his home and to have the full experience of Bob Marley; you will have to visit this town. A tour of this settlement will leave you with a greater understanding of the legend Bob became; in fact, the community today is pretty much how it was in Bob Marley’s early days. A Rastafarian tour guide will be on hand to guide you around the property and answer all your questions.
Still present, is his first home and the very bed he slept in as a young child also as an adult when he would return on his many “cooling out” visits. The rock that he used as a pillow, on which he would relax. Quite a few guests have said that they have felt the presence of Bob Marley.
The Nine Mile Tour includes his birth and resting place, what he liked to do and Mount Zion, the spot where he drew his inspiration from to write his songs. Visit the nearby Ethiopian church where his body was laid to rest with his guitar. Please remove your shoes before you enter as a sign of respect. Feel free to look around etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.