Bob Marley's Nine Mile & Dunn's River Combo Tour from Ocho Rios
Drive along the Coast before turning through the mountains to Nine Miles, a quaint village in St. Ann.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Drive along the Coast before turning through the mountains to Nine Miles, a quaint village in St. Ann. It was here where the legendary ‘King of Reggae’ was born and it is the very same place where he was laid to rest. The tour takes you through the house Bob lived as a young boy and your guide will share insights into Bob Marley’s childhood and musical career.
Afterwards, you will visit Jamaica's no. 1 attraction, Dunn's River Falls where you will have the opportunity to scale the 600 ft limestone rock formation as water cascades past you and splashes into the ocean below.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls is a famous waterfall near Ocho Rios, Jamaica and a major Caribbean tourist attraction that receives thousands of visitors each year.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact us.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.