Boca del Diablo ‘Mouth of the Devil’ & Fronton Beach Samana
The tour starts at the meeting point set with the Tour Guide. Come with Booking Adventures and start in Boca del diablo a cavern with a vent where large waves come crashing int and seawater is blasted out of the vent. The big waves would make a lasting cloud of salty water droplets that would blow quite a way inland. The waves state was wild when we were there and we got quite a show.
After this experiencie we hike 1:30 min to Fronton Beach one of the most beautiful beaches, its thousands of shades of colors that paint its different landscapes. You have everything around you. ..How could I not feel the calm… the stillness from where I was… a magical landscape from the sea.from the ancient mountains… sun kissed by our eternal sun and it’s never-ending horizon… the sky above us... and yet theres still more to savor… this is what we feel there.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Boca del Diablo
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boca del Diablo, Dominican Republic
The trip starts at our meeting point in Las Galeras, Samana. The most spectacular hiking in Samana. Visiting the Mouth of the devil in Spanish Boca Del Diablo, Noise that makes the glifs with a precion of water under the rocks. After visiting the marmolite caves and Boca del Diablo we continue our hiking trough the coconut forest and beautiful views to the ocean until one of the most amazing beaches in Dominican Republic. Fronton Beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.