Bodegas Monje Winery Tour with Brunch between the vineyard
Visit the winery and enjoy a fabulous brunch surrounded by vineyards with a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean and Teide volcano. Our chef has prepared five menus where you can choose the one you prefer and always accompany a glass of our wines.
Choose the arrival time, Brunch service from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Includes a guided tour of the winery (50´) at the tour times of: 11.00h & 13:00h
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not described in the description (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks ( available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
You have five great menu to choose from...
A carrot, lemon, apple and fennel smoothie, accompanied by an assortment of wholemeal
bread, jams and olive oil. Followed by a pumpkin, courgette, celery, watermelon
and fresh cheese salad dressed with seeds.
The menu includes a glass of young wine as well as yoghurt with honey
and muesli, followed by an Ayurvedic tea or coffee.
El Teide from La Hollera
Coffee, tea or orange juice. An assortment of bread with butter and jams, followed by a
selection of goats cheeses and canapés made with roast pork cooked in our
firewood oven. To finish, a wine flavoured sponge cake and a glass of young wine.
Coffee, tea or orange juice. An assortment of bread with butter and jam followed by
scrambled eggs with serrano ham and a fruit salad with a glass of young wine.
Milk and Gofio
A bowl of gofio from the El Sauzal mill with milk, bread with watercress butter.
Semi-cured goats cheese and pumpkin cake, followed by a banana and a glass of
Between the Vines
Coffee, tea or orange juice with a selection of pastries accompanied by butter, jam, fresh
cheese and tomato, followed by a traditional puff pastry tart and a glass of
Children’s Menu *
Orange juice, tomato and fresh cheese skewer, French omelette with bread, cherry
tomatoes, croissant, puff pastry tart and sponge cake.
Visits to the winery are given in Spanish, English and depending on the day selected, we also offer the tour in and German. Please let us know which language you would prefer when you make your booking. The estimated time for this activity is 2 hours.
The visits are held at the following hours: 11:00h – 13:00h
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bodegas Monje, Calle Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable coat and footwear
- Tour times are set, however the activity can take place before or after the set tour time. E.G: The tasting at 12:00 and the tour at 13:00.
- Price includes 6,5% I.G.I.C tax
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.