BODY WORLDS Museum "Anatomy of Happiness" in Heidelberg
The permanent exhibition in Heidelberg takes visitors on an unforgettable and unique journey of discovery under their skin!
The museum offers fascinating insights into the complex structure of the body. Using 160 real human specimens, including a multitude of impressive whole-body plastinates as well as individual organs, blood vessel configurations and transparent longitudinal and cross-sections of the body, it is explained in an easy-to-understand way how functional systems and organs interact.
The museum in Heidelberg not only concentrates on imparting anatomical knowledge, but also focuses on the topic of "happiness" - when do we feel happiness and what happens in our body? With the help of numerous accompanying interactive stations, you can find out more about your personal happiness in addition to the tour through the anatomy and physiology of the body.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Ticket fee
- Audio guide
- Entry/Admission - KORPERWELTEN Museum – Anatomie des Glucks
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Visit: KORPERWELTEN Museum – Anatomie des Glucks, Poststrasse 36/5 Altes Hallenbad, 69115 Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
The happiness on the track!
Whether it's great love, a carefree life or true friendship ... happiness comes across in a wide variety of ways, but never entirely by chance.
When do we feel happiness?
What happens in our body during this?
Why can't we keep it forever?
Plastinator Dr. Gunther von Hagens and curator Dr. Angelina Whalley in the BODY WORLDS museum in the old indoor swimming pool in Heidelberg.
The permanent exhibition is therefore not only dedicated to the anatomy of humans, their organ functions and questions about health, but also to their anatomy of happiness.
Around 200 unique exhibits and accompanying interactive stations, where YOU can track down your luck, reveal the wonderful complexity of the inside of your body, sensitize you for your own body and your happiness.
Departure Point :KORPERWELTEN Museum – Anatomie des Glucks, Poststrasse 36/5 Altes Hallenbad, 69115 Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Departure Time :10/4/2019 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.