Bodyboarding - Semi-Private Lessons - Waikiki, Oahu
With our semi-private lessons, you and a friend will enjoy the best bodyboarding experience Waikiki can offer! High-quality boards, reef shoes and rash-guard shirts, luxury instruction and video-viewing in our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van, and best-in-class, professional SUP guides combine to provide the ultimate stand up paddling experience. You'll find all the amenities and options, including high-end swag, video/photo packages, and custom tours. Safety is the top priority while our enthusiasm and constructive guidance helps teach students the essential aloha of SUP, preparing them for waters around the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All necessary equipment including rash guard, fins, and bodyboard
- Professional Instructor
- Transportation to and from designated meeting spots in Waikiki
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
To start off your lesson, we come pick you up! Our knowledgeable staff will meet you at one of our convenient hotel pick-up locations. You’ll be stoked to ride in our air-conditioned and clean, easy-to-spot, orange-and-black "surf school bus." After our friendly staff introduce themselves, we will shuttle you to one of Waikiki’s best bodyboarding spots located just outside of the foot traffic.
Once by the ocean, you will meet your instructor and talk about your previous experience, swimming strength or any other concerns or conditions. Finally, we gear you up with fins and rash guard shirts and have you walk your high quality lesson boards to the beach. When you’re comfortable and ready, we leash ourselves to the board and into the water we go!
After the lesson, retreat to the shade of our on-site tent to relax, hang with our instructors, or enjoy the perspective of watching the waves you have just been riding! You can check out photographs, videos, the work of our cameraman or buy some swag for yourself or friends. Then after your purchases are made, we drive you back to our convenient drop off locations.
Departure Point :2699 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickup from Waikiki from our four standard pickup locations 10-45 minutes prior to your lesson time:(1) Ilikai Hotel(2) Ambassador Hotel(3) Don Ho Lane Van Depot(4) Hyatt RegencyFor customers staying at the Ala Moana Hotel, Hale Koa Hotel, Kahala Hotel and Resort, The Ritz Carlton or The Trump Hotel, we may be able to arrange a special pickup closer to the hotel with a notification call or email at least 24 hours in advance.If either the customer or accompanying guest has a handicap or injury and needs to arrange a special pickup, please call or email us with 24 hours notice and we are more than happy to come directly to your hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 2 participant minimum required to book. All students must be 13 or older and able to swim.
- If any participants cannot swim, please advise the staff ahead of time as a private lesson may be required.
- If any participants have any medical conditions or injuries that we should be aware of please advise the staff ahead of time.
- If you are prone to seasickness, you may want to take a remedy you are accustomed to using before the lesson (talk to your doctor for recommendations).
- These lessons are a ratio of 1 instructor for 2 participants.
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors with enough advance notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are staggering lesson times and pick ups to minimize contact with any other groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.