Bogota like a Local
Escape the tourist path with this locals’ tour of Bogota. Your local guide will share insider knowledge of the city as you explore on foot and by public transport. See La Quinta de Bolivar museum, Monserrate, La Candelaria neighborhood, and other major sites through the eyes of a local, as your guide points out hidden cafés, rare specialist shops, and little-known architectural details.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private excursion with English-Spanish speaking Guide.
- Entrance tickets and visits inside museums.
- - Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays and Quinta de Bolivar is closed on Mondays.
- Public Transportation and Cable Car tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Quinta de Bolivar
- Entry/Admission - Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica
What's excluded :
- Tips, Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
This tour takes place in the historic center of Bogotá, also known as La Candelaria. During the tour you will visit emblematic places and highly appreciated by Bogota citizens, which will make you feel like an inhabitant of Bogotá instead of a tourist. Your guide will use all of his knowledge of the city to take you through colonial streets and other places of interest, which hold unexpected secrets and have witnessed the transformation of Bogotá. This tour is ideal for those who do not want conventional tours and prefer to know the city hand in hand, more than a guide, from a local adventure partner.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Mount Monserrate, Carrera 2 E No. 21-48 Paseo Bolívar, Bogota Colombia
Take the funicular or cable car to Monserrate and upon reaching the summit you will be rewarded with stunning views over the sprawling city below and all the way to the peaks of the Andes. From this vantage point, you will be able to get a feel for the different zones from the contemporary high-rise office buildings of the financial district to the terracotta-colored rooftops of Bogota's historical center.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casa Museo Quinta de Bolivar, Cl 20 No. 2-91 este Santafé de Bogotá, Bogota Colombia
Learn about the life and work of the liberator Simon Bolivar while visiting La Quinta de Bolivar.
Regain strength and energy to continue the tour with a cup of freshly ground Colombian coffee.
Appreciate the graffiti that adorns the walls of downtown Bogotá, decipher its meaning and the message the artist wanted to transmit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Del Chorro Del Quevedo, Carrera 2 at Calle 13, Bogota Colombia
In Chorro de Quevedo you can go back in time and imagine how Bogotá looked like in 1538 when it was founded by Gonzalo Jimenez de Quesada.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica, Calle 11 No. 4-41, Bogota 250051 Colombia
Know about the work of the master Fernando Botero while visiting the Mueseo Botero and contemplate an art collection of important artists from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
Finish the tour in the Plaza de Bolivar where the government buildings are located and walk a bit on the emblematic Carrera 7ma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.