Bogside history tours
This tour is like no other .it offers a unique look at the while civil rights story and bloody sunday from those directly affected .
Paul Doherty is the son of Patrick Doherty one of the innocent victims of that day and delivers this tour from his perspective
per adult from
What's included :
- A private walking tour of Derrys bogside
- Entry/Admission - Bogside History Tours
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Visit: Bogside History Tours, Guildhall St, Londonderry BT48 6DQ, UK
Learn about bloody sunday from those directly affected. A one hour walking tour around the bogside expaining the story from start to finish
Departure Point :Bogside History Tours, Guildhall St, Londonderry BT48 6DQ, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.