Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews
Immerse yourself in the nature of Northern Bohemia on this day trip to Bohemian - Saxon Switzerland National Park. This small-group tour takes you north of Prague to the border of the Czech Republic and Germany and puts you smack in the middle of Central Europe's most beautiful landscapes.
Sail on a gondola-style boat down the river, gawk at the views offered by the Bastei rock formation or hike up to the Pravcicka Gate, the largest sandstone arch on the continent.
Spend a day away from crowds and the hustle of the city and enjoy the beauty of Bohemian - Saxon Switzerland National Park.
See Pravcicka Gate, experience breathtaking rock formation Bastei Bridge, sail in Gorges of Kamenice or feel like in the Narnia movie (depending on selected tour option).
Enjoy a delicious a lá carte lunch in a local Czech hotel restaurant (also vegetarian and vegan options).
Let us show you the region where we grew up and we are proud to be part of.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour with local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Á la carte lunch (main course and drink)
- Basic gear rental (raincoats, hiking sticks, gloves, backpack etc.)
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- A friendly & fun Guide with professional driver certificate and trained in first aid for your safety
- Entry/Admission - Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo
- Entry/Admission - Czech - Saxon Switzerland
- Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Neurathen Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nove Mesto (New Town), Nove Mesto (New Town), Prague, Bohemia
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Prague city center.
Stop At: Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Prazska Krásná Lípa, 40746 Czech Republic
Your tour combines visit of several national park highlights depending on selected Tour Option (important). Main highlights to choose from are The Pravcicka Gate, the Gorges of Kamenice river and the Bastei bridge. PLEASE CHOOSE THE RIGHT TOUR OPTION TO PICK YOUR SITES.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo, Hrensko 82, Hrensko 407 17 Czech Republic
*DEPENDING ON SELECTED TOUR OPTION* The biggest natural sandstone arch in Europe - that is the Pravcicka Gate. To hike there you will walk some 6 KM in total in a moderate pace. Your reward will be amazing views from many cliff-like viewpoints near the Gate with a view onto Gate itself.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Czech - Saxon Switzerland, Edmund's Gorge, Hrensko Czech Republic
The Gorges of Kamenice river is another famous highlight of Bohemian Switzerland NP. You can sail down the river in a peaceful gondola-style boat. In some 20 minutes you'll have a chance to enjoy one of the most protected areas of the national park with lush green nature all around you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mezní Louka, 405 02 Hřensko, Czechia
Our lunch stop is traditionally at the U Forta restaurant - best one in the region. Typical Czech cuisine is served with dishes made from fresh local ingredients (this is a speciality of the place). Both vegetarian and vegan options are included as well as meat options. You can choose one drink and one main course from the menu (a la carte style). Local beer Cvikov is delicious and Czech soft drinks are something to try during your vacation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bastei Bridge, Basteistrasse, 01824 Lohmen, Saxony Germany
The Bastei bridge is the most popular nature site of the whole Germany and it's a can't miss.. You will enjoy views to table mountains all around, the Elbe river canyon below the bridge and then you can walk through the medieval Neurathen castle ruins making the Bastei site visit complete.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Neurathen Castle, Rathen, Bastei, Saxony Germany
Neurathen castle ruins entrance is included in your Bastei site visit. Our guide will explain history of the castle and point out the best viewpoints.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is arranged from your Prague or Dresden stay. Any centrally located hotel, hostel or Air B'n'B is feasible. Please advise your pickup accommodation when booking the tour. The pick up time is different for each Tour Option - please mind it. Thank you.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. The TOP 3 Highlights In 1 Day 3/27/2021 - 11/6/2021
Tailored Private Tour 7/26/2020 - 6/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Easy Tour - Boat Ride & Bastei 3/27/2021 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary requirements can be easily accommodated
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Several seats in our vans are left vacant in order to keep safe distance & protect our travelers during the transfer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.