Bohemian countryside, Microbrewery tasting & Karlstejn castle
Prague is stunning, no doubt but if you want to say you've been to the Czech Republic let me show you beauties of my country.
Escape to the country to enjoy vistas of famous Karlstejn Castle, quarry Big America then on to a small picturesque village to sample a flight of 4 beers and a delicious traditional Czech food. An hour drive from Prague through the protected Czech Karst landscape area. Transportation from your accommodations included.
Be sure to learn plenty of Czech (Beer&Food) culture and history on the experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasting of 4 different craft beer samples. For kids under 18 non-alcoholic beverages.
- Snacks - Traditional Czech beer snacks - various cheese, sausages, meat, and specials like white pudding
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lom Velka Amerika, Morina 267 17 Czech Republic
First stop is in the protected landscape area of Czech Karst to see our most famous quarry called Big America.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Second brief stop still in the Czech Karst is lookout at majestic gothic Karlstejn castle from the 14th century.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kytin, Kytin, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Finally, you arrive in a lovely small village of Kytin where you quench your thirst with Czech craft beer and local food in a microbrewery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up from any place in Prague. Some places may have the nearest possible parking couple hundred metres away. If you won't find your accommodation in the list simply fill in your accommodation address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Health & safety Better safe than sorry. Hand sanitizer, smaller groups, comfortable social distances, car sanitation between guests, less passenger in one vehicle, etc. Just to make sure everybody is comfy! Personal sanitizers are available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.