Bohemian Paradise walking Tour of Prachov Rocks and Trosky Castle
I always try to provide the type of tour where everyone feels like in a group of friends and not just like a customer. I am very communicative and during all day I will be trying to provide you plenty of information not only about the area but also about my country, the history and the way of life of the locals. The size of the group also gives us a great chance to get to know other guests, so usually after the day trip you will find out that you just made a few more friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Prachov Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Trosky
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prachov Rocks, Zamosti Blata 506 01, Jicin 506 01 Czech Republic
We will visit the famous Rock Town, where you can enjoy amazing views (more than 10 viewpoints) and see the very best of the nature in this area. The walk will be about 6 kilometers long, but the terrain is not very difficult (a few steep stairs in some parts). After we finish the walk, we will stop in the local restaurant for lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hrad Trosky, Rovensko Pod Troskami, Semily 512 63 Czech Republic
We will drive just under the Trosky Castle and walk up to the castle for 1 km. There you will enjoy a 40 minutes long tour around and inside the castle. You will have a chance to see the ruins of one of the oldest castles in Europe which was built in the 14th century. After the tour, we will ride back to Prague.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Praha hl.n., Wilsonova 300/8, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.