Bohemian Switzerland National Park Full-Day Tour from Prague
I always try to provide the type of the tour where everyone feels like in a group of friends and not just like a customer. I am very communicative and during all day I will be trying to provide you plenty of information not only about the area, but also about my country, the history and the way of life of the locals. The size of the group also gives us a great chance to get to know other guests, so usually after the day trip you will find out that you just made a few more friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo
- Entry/Admission - Bohemian Switzerland National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo, Hrensko 82, Hrensko 407 17 Czech Republic
You will get to the very famous Pravcice arch, which is a beautiful rock formation. You will also get to several viewpoints where you can take photos of stunning views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hrensko, Hrensko, Usti nad Labem Region, Bohemia
We will take a walk around the river Kamenice river. With many lovely spots and and views
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Prazska Krásná Lípa, 40746 Czech Republic
We will take a 16 kilometre (10 miles) long walk. The terrain is not difficult and most of the time we will walk in the forest and you will have a chance to see many beautiful views and rock formations.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Praha hl.n., Wilsonova 300/8, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.