Bohol Countryside Day Tour
Travel through the Bohol Island tourist destination, the Baclayon Church & Museum, Blood Compact Monument, Tarsier Sanctuary, cruise and have lunch at Loboc River Cruise, cross the mountain with the Hanging Bridge, see the amazing Chocolate Hills and visit the Bilar Mahogany Man-Made Forest. You will appreciate what Bohol has to offer, you’ll discover, learn and enjoy this wonderful island by exploring their food, destination, and culture; it is one trip that will forever linger in your memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned Transportation in Bohol and Cebu
- Applicable Entrance Fees
- Entry or admission fee
- Food and drinks
- LOBOC river cruise w/ LUNCH
- Pick-up and Drop-off to/from Hotel/Resort/Airport
- Round trip ferry tickets from Cebu-Bohol (For Cebu)
- Terminal fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bohol National Museum, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue Old Capitol Complex, Tagbilaran City Philippines
Bohol Countryside Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Marco Polo Plaza CebuCebu Veterans Drive Nivel Hills, Lahug, Cebu City, 6000, PH.Radisson Blu Cebu, Serging Osmena Boulevard Corner Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City 6000 PhilippinesRadisson Blu Cebu, Serging Osmena Boulevard Corner Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City , 6000, PH.San Remo Oasis, Srp Groundfloor and 3rdfloor, Cebu City 6000 PhilippinesSan Remo Oasis, Srp Ground Floor and 3rd floor, Cebu City, 6000, PH.Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & SpaPunta Engano Road, Lapu Lapu, 6015, PH.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.