Bol and Hvar Island Private Boat Trip from Split or Trogir
Spend a full day island hopping and get to know Croatia’s beaches and history. Visit ancient fishing villages and world famous beaches, dine on the sea front and see historic towns from the walled fortresses above. Stroll on the beach, swim, or relax and sip cocktails at a local beach bar. Tailor the itinerary to suit your style. Snorkel and safety gear, and fuel costs are included. There will be opportunities to purchase lunch and drinks during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Safety equipment and use of water/windproof jacket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milna,Brač, blataška riva 5, 21405, Milna, Croatia
First, your private captain will take you to the fisherman town of Milna, on the island of Brac, for a coffee in the quaint fishing village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bol, Bol, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Next, visit the town of Bol, famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) is just few minutes away from city, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. Spend some time swimming and exploring, or just enjoy a cold drink on the beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Take some time to explore the famously sunny, historic town. Visit the Cathedral, and stroll along the impressive 15th century Fortica fortress, walling the city from above, for a panoramic sea view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
After enjoying some time in Hvar, take a short speedboast trip to the Pakleni islands for more swimming and lunch at one of the seaside restaurants in Palmizana Bay. Take a walk on the beach here and observe the local cactus and flowers, or stop by the Laganini beach club in Palmizana and try their locally loved cocktails.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Tower Kamerlengo Trogir, Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will try to reduce risk by spending less time in crowded areas. Guests can use mask but that is personal choice because it is not mandatory to use it in Croatia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.