Bol and Northern Side of Hvar Private Tour from Hvar
If you want to have the best time with your friends or family hop to our boat and enjoy the intact nature and good vibes surrounded by people you love while sailing with our guide.
If you are a couple, honeymooners to be or just very close friends then hop to our boat as well and let the sun and sea waves make a magical experience for the two of you.
Or if you want just to relax and enjoy the beauty of our Adriatic coast, then our private boat tour is a great option for you. Our skipper will take you to your desired destination (quiet or party places, beaches or both of it) anytime you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ guide
- Bottled water
- Ice box
- Private tour
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Nautic Center Bol
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautic Center Bol, Ulica Marka Marulica 3, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
Most probably you have heard a lot about famous sandy beach Golden Horn on Brač island but you have never had a chance to get there and enjoy its beauty. You are not interested in excursion tours and being surrounded by strangers. This private tour can be a great option for you.
We meet you in the port of Hvar town where you are introduced to your skipper. Share your preferences when it comes to boats as well as your expectations. At this point, your private tour begins.
We highly recommend doing a bay hopping along the secluded southern bays of Brač island. You might be astonished by the beauty of these hidden gems. We will be more than happy to show you an old naval submarine base used by the former Yugoslav army.
If you want to feel a Mediterranien as it used to be than feel free to follow our recommendations and make your next stop on the north side of Hvar island where we can show you some peaceful bays where people used to live very simple life for thousands of years. No, we do not need to be quiet there, although this place is known as a Tiha bay which means Quiet bay.
On our way back we recommend you doing a mini bay-safari along the northern coast of Hvar island. If you get hungry or thirsty our guide will take care of that and give you some recommendations for lunch bars where you can rest a bit and bite something.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fabrika 26, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.