Boldt Castle and Thousand Islands Helicopter Tour
Embark on helicopter tour of the Thousand Islands and get a birds-eye view of Boldt Castle. Designated as an Ontario Signature Experience, see the beauty, romance, and grandeur of the Thousand Islands only experienced from the air. Feel the excitement as you lift off and fly away on a journey of a lifetime! Headset included to hear the guide clearly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - 1000 Islands Helicopter Tours
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1000 Islands Helicopter Tours, 88 County Rd 32 Leeds & Thousand Islands, Gananoque, Ontario K7G 2V3 Canada
Location of the 1000 Islands Heliport. Travelers will embark on their helicopter tour from this location. Features a welcome centre with ample parking for cars and larger vehicles, small gift shop, fully accessible washrooms and a spacious lounge.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Thousand Islands Bridge, 43530 US Route 81, Alexandria Bay, NY 13607-2306
Fly over both the Canadian and American spans of the Thousand Islands Bridge that connect two nations and sees the safe passage of millions of travelers every year.
Pass By: Boldt Castle and Yacht House, Heart Island, Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
See the world famous historic monument that stands as a testament to the love of George Boldt and his wife Louise; beautiful Boldt Castle on Heart Island!
Pass By: 1000 Islands Tower, 716 Highway 137 Hill Island, Lansdowne, Ontario K0E 1L0 Canada
See this unique landmark from the air - the 1000 Islands Tower observation deck that gives visitors a 360 degree view of the area!
Departure Point :1000 Islands Helicopter Tours, 88 County Rd 32, Gananoque, ON K7G 2V3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum seating capacity per helicopter is 3 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight restriction of 275 lbs per seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.