Bolgheri and the Tuscan coast
The atmosphere of the most original and wild part of the Tuscan countryside, still original and with tasting of high quality food and wines.
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Baratti and Populonia Archeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baratti and Populonia Archeological Park, Localita Populonia Alta 1, 57025, Piombino Italy
See the Tuscan coast, The Acropolis of Populonia with the Etruscan Tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suvereto, Suvereto, Province of Livorno, Tuscany
Medieval village, still original.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
2: 57025 Baratti, Province of Livorno, Italy
3: 57022 Castagneto Carducci, Province of Livorno, Italy
4: 57020 Bibbona LI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.