Bolgheri: "GOLOSA" Wine & Spirits Tasting
Visit "Terre del Marchesato" vineyards, winery and make a wine-tasting for a 90 minutes experience tour.
Nestled 3mi (5 km) from the village centre of Bolgheri, you're just a 10-minute drive from this unique wine tasting opportunity. "Terre del Marchesato" is one of the oldest wineries of Bolgheri.
GOLOSA Tasting is an alternative wine experience, for demanding palates.
This tasting is aimed at lovers of sweet wine and spirits.
You will have a tasting experience on this journey:
- The Winery with an introduction to our history and our main winemaking methods;
- The tasting to discover our most sought after products in combination with small ideal tastings:
• "NOBILIS": the Noble-rot wine paired with cheese.
• "GRAPPA DEL MARCHESATO", a 5-year reserve grappa paired with chocolate.
• "BRANDY DEL MARCHESATO", wine distillate, aged 5 years in combination with chocolate.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alternative wine experience, for demanding palates.
This tasting is aimed at lovers of SWEET WINE wine and SPIRITS.
A Guide that speaks in Italian or English, will guide you during the tasting.
• Fattoria Terre del Marchesato, Localita Sant'Uberto 164, 57022 Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci Italy
• GOLOSA Tasting - NOBILIS - Sweet wine with cheese.
GRAPPA - with chocolate.
BRANDY - with chocolate.
Departure Point :Farm Lands of the Marquis, Località Sant’Uberto, 164, 57022 Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci LI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.