Bolgheri Wine Tour from Lucca
Today we will take you to the famous Wine Region of Bolgheri where some of the best wines in the World are produced. We will visit 2 wineries, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Between the two wineries we will stop for lunch in the tiny and charming village of Bolgheri, simply one of a kind! A day away from big crowds, away from the noise of the city. Bolgheri is a quaint and peaceful area that will make you fall in love of Tuscany more and more. Enjoy a day with our professional driver, exploring this amazing area. Travelers can book the wineries directly or let us choose some of our favourites for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- On-board commentary in English
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Wine Tastings and Lunch (to be paid directly on spot)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bolgheri, Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci, Province of Livorno, Tuscany
We will spend a full day in the Bolgheri DOC Wine area. Bolgheri is known for its wineries, so today we will visit 2 wineries and we will stop for lunch in the Bolgheri village. A relaxing day for Wine lovers, away from big crowds and noise of the city. Wine, food and relax!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly by your accommodation in Lucca (or surroundings). Please provide full address where to pick you up! Thanks!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.