Bologna traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour in at least 4 stops, around the historical center of Bologna. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Ugo Bassi, 40121 Bologna Italy
We always choose the best dishes, aiming to introduce you to our traditions, suggest the best restaurants and make you live the best culinary experience ever. With Do Eat Better you can make your visit to Bologna an unforgettable experience of eating Italy's best preparations.
Pass By: Fontana del Nettuno, Piazza del Nettuno, 40124 Bologna Italy
The food tour opens with a wide variety of local cured meats and cheeses or with a delicious platter of mixed gourmet pizza.
After that, the Bolognese tortellini, a must try if you are in Bologna!
Pass By: Palazzo Sanuti - Bevilacqua degli Ariosti, Via Massimo d'Azeglio 31, 40123 Bologna Italy
The second dish will be the famous Bolognese cotoletta, eal meat served with a rich sauce made with cream and parmesan cheese, and topped with smoked ham.
Pass By: Palazzo Ruini, 40124 Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy
At the end, you will taste the delicious ''Brazadela'', a traditional cake prepared in a doughnut-shape.
Pass By: Piazza Cavour, Bologna Italy
The inevitable conclusion of every Italian proper meal. We offer an Espresso in a historical coffee shop, accompanied with artisanal whipped cream.
Departure Point :Via Ugo Bassi, Bologna BO, Italy
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.