Bombay: 3-hour Colaba Heritage Walking tour
Discover how India's most expensive real estate is situated in Colaba, which sits beside beautiful heritage buildings. Explore some of Mumbai's oldest and finest buildings including the Gateway of India and the Fort Area on this walking tour. Get a chance to learn some inside historical facts about the largest populated city of India.
per adult from
What's included :
- South Indian snacks and tea
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Entry/Admission - Nerul Balaji Temple
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
Discover how the Colaba area is home to many historical buildings and the best way to visit is by walking as you can enjoy the breathtaking array of architecture all along the streets.
Start the tour off at the Gateway of India, the landmark of Mumbai. Sitting by the Arabian Sea, this majestic arch is a photographer's delight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nerul Balaji Temple, Nerul west Near Nerul Railway Station, Navi Mumbai India
Stop at the Balaji Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, where you can observe local customs. Your guide would explain the importance of Lord Vishnu among the trilogy of gods in India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort/Kala Ghoda, Fort/Kala Ghoda, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Meander through the quiet lanes of Kala Ghoda and Fort, taking time to interact with locals. End the tour with traditional snacks and tea at a local's favorite spot. This tour ensures that guests will not only see major landmarks but also will explore lesser-known areas not found in guidebooks—all thanks to your proud Mumbaikar guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Regal Cinema, Colaba Causeway, opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.