Bombay Sapphire Distillery Tour and Cocktail Ticket
Based at Laverstoke Mill near Winchester, the Bombay Sapphire Distillery is home to all Bombay Sapphire gin.
Discover the history behind Bombay Sapphire and the paper-making business at Laverstoke Mill, before uncovering the secrets of the rare production processes used to make Bombay Sapphire. Your guide will tell you about the botanicals that go into the gin in the Botanical Glasshouses and the Dry Room, then finish with a cocktail from the menu suited to your tastes in the Mill Bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Bombay Sapphire Distillery
What's excluded :
- Shuttle service tickets
- Visit: Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Laverstoke Mill, London Road, Whitchurch RG28 7NR England
Explore the Bombay Sapphire Distillery with a distillery host to guide you. Discover the ten exotic botanicals infused into every drop of Bombay Sapphire Gin in the Glasshouses with an insight into Heatherwick Studios’ inspired design. Your host will then help you navigate the Botanical Dry Room, a sensory experience to uncover your flavour preferences. You’ll discover the rare vapour infusion distillation process which makes Bombay Sapphire gin so exquisite, before your host leaves you to enjoy a cocktail from our menu, selected using your flavour preferences.
Departure Point :Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Laverstoke Mill, London Road, Whitchurch RG28 7NR England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A shuttle service runs from Overton and Micheldever train stations - please check the timetable online
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years (under 18s must be accompanied at all times by an adult)
- Do not wear open-toed shoes or high heels to the distillery.
- A small amount of walking is involved and there are some uneven surfaces
- Wheelchair accessible - manual wheelchairs are available to book on request
- Operates in all weather conditions and parts of the tour are outside, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.