Bonaventure Cemetery Walking Tour with Transportation
The only FULL WALKING TOUR of Bonaventure Cemetery WITH TRANSPORTATION and most accurate Bonaventure Tour, bar none! Most other tours start at the gate and regurgitate a scripted tour of myth, legend, and flat out lies that was written to separate visitors from their money. With me, you get a 6th generation Savannahian and academically trained historian with 30 plus years in the Savannah hospitality business who has the inside scoop and who loves sharing the stories. All this and Southern Hospitality too! Door to door service from downtown or meet me at the cemetery if you'd rather drive yourself.
Complimentary bottled water and everything else you'll need for a stroll through the oaks.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cold bottled water
- Umbrella for rain or shade
- Bug spray
- The most complete walking tour of Bonaventure Cemetery with a 6th generation local and historian.
- Recommendations for the best restaurants and other things to do.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
Complete tour of the cemetery, mostly by walking tour, but we drive through the rest on the way in and way out. Its over 100 acres, but we concentrate our walking tour on the historic section. All for about the price of what the other tours charge to "meet you out there.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Savannah, GA, USA
2: 330 Bonaventure Rd, Thunderbolt, GA 31404, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up at all hotels, B&B's, Inns and the many Trolley Stops around the Downtown Savannah area about 20 minutes before tour time. I call an hour before to give an exact pick up time. Pick up has to be in the Downtown Area (Historic District and Victorian District) at a loading zone or legal trolley stop. If you are not sure, just put in the address of where you are staying and I'll let you know the best place to get picked up. As long as you are in or close to my pick up radius downtown, I'll probably be able to get you at your VRBO or INN. I CANNOT pick up South of Victory Drive. It is just too far away to do pick ups in 20 minutes. You'd have to meet the group at Bonaventure Cemetery. Also, you may MEET THE TOUR at the cemetery. Please let me know what you want to do after you book your tour so I can make arrangements.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You also may choose to meet the tour in the cemetery rather than use the provided transportation. If so, please contact me after booking your tour. Tim
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.