Bonefish Pond National Park Kayaking
Join us on an hour long guided kayaking tour of Bonefish Pond National park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- life jackets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Your driver will pick you up at the cruise port, or hotel and transport you to Bonefish Pond National Park. There your kayaking guide will great you and give you a brief demonstration on how to kayak. After which we will explore the beautiful mangrove ecosystem learning about the plants and animals that call this area home and why they are so important. Your naturalist guide will tell you all you need to know about this area and more.
• Ultimate Tours Bahamas, Nassau New Providence Island
• Bonefish Pond National Park, Cowpen Road, Nassau New Providence Island
Departure Point :Bonefish Pond National Park Observatory, Bonefish Pond National Park Pathway, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the cruise port will be at the water fountain. To get there walk outside the main gates to the left and across the street. Ports
- Nassau cruise port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.