Book your "City-Night-Pass" and board the Discobus!
Thanks to our individual pass, you can board alone or accompanied aboard our Discobus and crisscross the avenues and monuments of the capital illuminated. Our asset in the bus, is that the entire course is filmed and broadcast live on our 3 large screens embedded so you can not miss any time during the City trip! In addition, you will enjoy an original concept, which has been successful for 10 years now and is also available for privatization for groups up to 40 people on board.
COME LIVE THIS UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Or non-alcoholic beverage choices on board
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Starting point and return from the forecourt of the City Hall of Paris for a panoramic city-trip "by-night", following the path below:
Departure from the forecourt of the PARIS City Hall
Passage in front of the cathedral of "Notre Dame" and Place St Michel
Passage on Quai de Seine (Voltaire) and in front of the Musée d'Orsay
Passage on the bridge and in front of the Place de l'Alma
Passage on New York Avenue
1 "Photo stop (10 to 15min)" in front of the EIFFEL TOWER in Warsaw Square
Passage on Quai de Seine and in front of the Branly Museum
Passage on the Pont Alexandre III and in front of the small and big Palais
Passage on the Avenue des Champs Elysées
Passage on the Place de la Concorde
Passage on Quai de Seine (Tuileries) and in front of the Louvre Museum
Back to the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville in Paris
Departure Point :Parvis de l'hôtel de ville, 75004 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Parvis of the Paris City Hall (metro line 1 & 11)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To minors under 16 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Capacity limited to 1 wheelchair on the bus.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.