Boone Hall Plantation All-Access Admission Ticket
Boone Hall Plantation has been recognized as the #1 Plantation In The Charleston Area by USA TODAY 10 BEST and is also touted as a "must see stop on any trip to Charleston, S.C." by NBC Daytime television. One admission price includes all tours.Visitors enter down the world famous Avenue Of Oaks, one of the most spectacular entrances anywhere in the world. See why Boone Hall is "America's Most Photographed Plantation." Our gardens are a showcase of color. "Exploring The Gullah Culture" is the only live presentation of its kind in the Lowcountry and a visitor favorite. Visit the critically acclaimed Black History In America exhibit on display in 9 original slave cabins, tour the plantation home, ride aboard a guided tractor tour across the entire 738 acres, and more. Come enjoy the setting in which many television shows and movies have been filmed.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All-Access Admission to Boone Hall down the world famous Avenue of Oaks
- Walk Through First Floor House Tour
- Access to the "Black History In America" Exhibit
- Tractor Tour across entire property with social distancing (weather permitting)
- History Presentation
- "Exploring The Gullah Culture" live presentation - social distancing
- Garden Tour - Showcase Of Color
- Beauty and Wildlife Viewing
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Boone Hall Plantation
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets cannot be used for any Special Events hosted on site.
- Visit: Boone Hall Plantation, 1235 Long Point Rd Highway 17 North, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-9020
Recognized as the #1 Plantation In The Charleston Area according to USA TODAY 10 BEST. One admission price includes all tours and attractions.
Departure Point :Boone Hall Plantation, 1235 Long Point Rd Highway 17 North, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-9020
Departure Time :6/30/2020 - 12/2/2021
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Accessibility: All of the grounds are grass or hard compacted sand. Electric wheelchairs or motorized scooters work the best. The Plantation Mansion has approximately six steps to get inside and several steps from room to room. If the person is able to get into the Plantation Mansion and from room to room the tour guide can provide a chair for them to sit down on in each room. Please let them know that is what you would like upon being greeted by the tour guide. The brick slave cabins have two to three steps to get inside. However, once inside you will be able to see everything without having to walk too far. The Plantation Tractor Tour has approximately three to four steps to get into it. Our staff can help get the person onto the tractor ride if needed. Once on the tractor tour, riders remain seated for the duration of the thirty minute tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.