Boqueria and Santa Caterina Markets with Food and Tapas Small Group Walking Tour
Enjoy this 4-hour food market and tapas-tasting tour and savor the real taste of Barcelona. Discover local produce at some of the greatest food markets in the country, La Boqueria and Santa Caterina. After working up an appetite wandering through the stalls, enjoy some snacks and a glass of wine at a couple of local eateries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Variety of fried fish, Fried squids, Spicy fried potatoes, Typical Spanish pepper, Iberian Ham, Spanish seasonal dish, Traditional dessert
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wines, Beers or Refreshments on choice
- Visit of Boqueria and Santa Caterina Markets
- Old Town Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
- Small Group tour of max 12 people to ensure a personalised experience
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at 12h00 PM at Plaça Reial, to start this tour by taking a walk on the famous Ramblas, to head to the first stop of this tour.
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
This tour will take you first to La Boqueria, situated on the famous Rambla, an open market and a benchmark of Barcelona. The market offers a great variety of fresh products of good quality. On this market, you can feel the gastronomic traditions of the Catalan people through his colorful and exuberant posts, or learn where the worldwide famous Iberian cured ham comes from.
Further on, you will make your first stop for tapas. Your guide will be the perfect person to take you to authentic places, known by the locals. You will get the chance to taste pintxos, the small snacks that are originally from the northern regions of Spain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mercat Santa Caterina, Avinguda de Francesc Cambo 16, 08003 Barcelona Spain
This tour will continue with a visit to the Santa Caterina market, known for its colorful and wavy roof. Listen to this market’s history, built on the ruins of a an ancient convent.
Last stop will be a restaurant, with typical Spanish and Catalan meat dishes and drinks. Enjoy!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.