Bora Bora Combo Tour: Lagoon Cruise and 4WD Tour Including Snorkeling
See the best of Bora Bora by land and sea with a combination of popular tours that includes a morning 4WD tour of the island and an afternoon boat cruise. Circle the island by 4WD to take in majestic views of the tropical paradise from a number of stunning lookouts. After a lunch break, hop into a boat to discover the underwater beauty of the ocean and get close to stingrays, sharks, fish and coral gardens. Learn about local culture from your guides and get fantastic photo ops throughout the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Snorkel equipment (except for fins)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (please inquire if staying at Conrad or Pearl Beach)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Gardens, French Polynesia
Experience Beautiful Bora Bora.
Stop At: Bora Bora, Bora Bora, Society Islands
After morning pickup from Vaitape Pier or your Bora Bora hotel, hop into your open-sided 4WD to begin your tour of the island with your friendly professional guide.
Travel about 20 miles (32 km) around the island with several stops at postcard-perfect viewpoints including East Matira lookout, which overlooks a shimmering lagoon. Your 4WD then scales the mountain to reach Faanui Canon lookout where you can check out canons that were left behind by US troops when World War II ended.
Stop at a small workshop in Faanui Valley to learn how craftspeople make colorful tie-dye sarongs and coconut oil. Then taste delicious tropical fruits at a small plantation before heading to Amanahune Bay lookout where you admire volcanic rock formations from the ancient caldera of Bora Bora.
After a 4-hour island tour with your knowledgeable guide, take a break at your choice of restaurant where you can purchase lunch and enjoy approximately 1.5 hours on your own before your next adventure.
In the early afternoon, you are transferred to the lagoon to meet your boat for your ocean excursion. Either catch some sun on deck or sit under the sunshade as your captain heads to your first stop, a calm lagoon with waist-deep water and plenty of stingrays. Using the provided snorkel gear, you can hop in the water to observe the gentle and friendly rays up-close. You may find several rays swimming around you, an amazing experience that you wont forget. Or simply observe from the boat if you prefer.
After seeing the rays, head to another spot where you can see black-tip reef sharks gliding gracefully through the water near your boat.
Finally, cruise over to a stunning coral garden where you have plenty of time to snorkel and soak up the beauty of the colorful corals and fish. At the end of a magical day seeing Bora Bora's natural treasures, your guide returns you to your hotel.
Departure Point :1: Robert Wan Tahiti - Bora-Bora, Vaitape, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
2: Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.