BORA-BORA Private Whale Watching
Go for a Private whale watching during your stay in Bora Bora aboard a 26 feet brand-new inflatable boat. Get up close to Humpback whales as they swim in the waters around Bora Bora from July to November during their annual migration. The boat is equipped with a hydrophone and speakers for listening whale songs. There are two crew on board which may even allow to you have the unique and exhilarating opportunity to swim with the whales, accompanied by one of your experienced guide, One crew member will snorkeling with you, the second remaining on board for safety.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Board the Private boat at your hotel dock or from Vaitape Pier, and don't forget towel, sunscreen (reef safe) and sunglasses !
Once on board, your crew will provide you snorkeling equipment, life vests .After a short briefing, you'll cruise out of the lagoon, just 15 minutes out of Teavanui pass in search of an incredible whale watching experience.
While respecting the approach instructions, you will be able to listen to the whales thanks to the on board hydrophone and if conditions are permitting, you will have the opportunity to swim along with these impressive mammels under the vigilance and guidance of your boat captain and your guide who will accompany you in the water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any Hotels and ports in BORA BORA.Airports
- Motu-mute Airport, French Polynesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.