Bora Bora Sail to Yelapa
Colimilla is a spectacular beach with clear water and golden sand that is ideal for water sports, Yelapa still preserves the magic of an authentic fishing village, where excelent and delicious restaurants are on the beach, an spectacular walking distance waterfall in the middle of the jungle.
Our boat departures in the morning to visit these wonderful places located south of the bay, you’ll have the privilege to observe incredible views of Puerto Vallarta. We will sail by Los Arcos de Mismaloya, an ocean beautifull rock formations of five granite islets used by sea birds like pelicans, blue-footed booby, and parrots, among others as home.
Then, we go to Colimilla beach, where will have an hour and a half to practice snorkeling, kayaking and/or paddle boarding. When we finish, we will continue our jorney, saling 30 minutes to Yelapa, where we will spend two and a half hours to enjoy both the beach and the Restaurante Oasis or to walk through the village, visit the refreshing waterfall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch BBQ style
- Lunch is served on board: Meat, chicken and with salads, assorted sauces and tortillas.
- Equipment for water activities.
What's excluded :
- Port Tax $28 pesos per person
- Transportation to and from the Marina
- Photo Session
- Gratuities to the Staff
- Children from 3 to 5 years old must pay $100 pesos each at checking booth
- Brand New Snorkeling tubes available.
If you are looking to explore hidden places to get away from modern life, this tour is for you!
South of Puerto Vallarta, there are several beaches than can be reach only by boat.
Departure Point :A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.