Bora Bora Scuba Diving: Private Intro or Certified One Tank Dive
A private one tank introductory or certified dive. Your guide will collect you by boat directly from your accommodation or from the cruise ship tender drop off location if you are arriving by cruise ship. After assessing your needs and requirements, your guide will drive you to the dive spot.You will be given a safety briefing and with the assistance of your guide will don your equipment and take to the water. Expertly led by your guide you will experience the breathtakingly beautiful underwater world of the most famous lagoon in the world here in Bora Bora. From start to finish the activity will last maximum 2 to 3-hours with the dive itself between 30-minutes to 50-minutes for an introductory dive. The dive can last up to 60 minutes for certified divers depending on each individual (air consumption etc).
If you prefer a private experience at an affordable price and do not want to feel like you are just a number then we are the company for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- 10% discount on purchases at Deep Sea Pearls, Bora Bora.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H2O Bora Bora Snorkeling Tours, BP83, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
During the private 1 tank dive you will be led by your very experienced guide to discover what Bora Bora has to offer beneath the water line. For introductory divers you will be taught the very basic skills required for scuba diving and your instructor will take care of the rest. For certified divers already accustomed to blowing bubbles you will be given a short recap during the safety briefing. After a short cruise to the dive spot, which is chosen depending on your experience and requirements, you will enjoy what Bora Bora has to offer underwater. The dive itself can last between 30-60 minutes depending on air consumption. Following the dive you can enjoy a complimentary soft drink as you cruise back to your accommodation. Along the way you can take in the breathtaking scenery that is Bora Bora.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is usually by boat. If your accommodation is a private rental pick up will be at a dock closest to your accommodation.Ports
- Vaitape Bora Bora
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.