Boracay Island to Caticlan Airport Transfer with Private Van to Caticlan Airport
Take the stress out of your journey from Boracay to Caticlan Airport with the assistance of a tour coordinator. Meet your coordinator at the reception area of your hotel in Boracay Island and be assisted all the way to Caticlan Airport.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way transfer from hotel to Caticlan airport
- E-Tricycle for (1-4 people) from hotel to port
- Multi-cab (open-air vehicle) for 5 persons and above from hotel to port for bigger group
- Private Van from Caticlan port going to Caticlan airport exclusively
- Port Terminal fee is included in the package
- Shared Boat going to Caticlan port
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Porterage service (Porter man who initiates to carry your luggae while you are in port and airport.
- A coordinator will pick you up at your hotel reception area and assist you on your journey to the Caticlan Airport Departure Entrance Gate. Take the E-tricycle or multicabs, depending on the size of your group that guest rides going to port.
Station 1 location refers to hotels located in Pinaungon and Balabag.
Station 2 location refers to hotels located in Balabag and Manggayad.
Station 3 location refers to hotels located in Manggayad and Manoc-Manoc.
Diniwid, Bulabog, Yapak, Tambisaan, Tulubhan, Ilig Iligan, and other hillside areas in Boracay.
When you arrive at the port, the port terminal fee will be paid by your coordinator before you board the boat to Caticlan Jetty Port.
Then upon arrival to port, PRIVATE van exclusively for your group is arranged going to Caticlan airport.
Departure Point :Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Bulabog to Caticlan Airport 10/26/2019 - 12/31/2020
Station 123 to CaticlanAirport 6/15/2019 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Caticlan Airport MPH Departure Terminal, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may apply surcharges and pay directly to local guide
- Be ready 3 hours before your flight departs for pick-up from the hotel reception area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.