Borawan Island from Manila (Private Tour)
• Visit The two blended name of Boracay and Palawan, Borawan Island.
• Experience its crystal clear waters, perfect for Water sports activities.
• Perfect for a camping site by the beach.
• Amazed with the white sand beach of Pabilao,Quezon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Environmental fee & permits
- Hotel and Pick Up Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Borawan Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal cottage fee
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borawan Island, Padre Burgos, Luzon Philippines
Borawan Island Resort is the perfect destination for your beach cravings. This famous beach located in Padre Burgos ,Quezon Province coined its name from the two famous beaches in the Philippines namely Boracay and Palawan because of the resemblance in white sand and limestone rock formations.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to Manila Bay Area & Makati only
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.