Bordeaux Segway Tour
Explore Bordeaux in style and discover top attractions such as Place des Quinconces, Rue Sainte-Catherine, Place de la Comédie and Bordeaux Cathedral on this 1-hour Segway tour. Following a guide, glide along the banks of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Garonne River and through the bustling city center. Visit historic monuments, cruise around grand squares and veer down shopping and dining streets thriving with visitors and Bordeaux locals alike. Your group size is limited to nine people to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Poncho (in case of rain)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mobilboard - Bordeaux Trip, 59 cours Victor Hugo, 33000, Bordeaux France
Head to central Bordeaux at your chosen start time to meet your guide and receive a 10-minute orientation session. Clip on your helmet and learn how to use your 2-wheeled, self-balancing, battery-powered transportation device; simply lean in the direction you want to go. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, hit Bordeaux's streets for your 1-hour sightseeing tour with informative commentary from your guide.
Stop At: Garonne, Toulouse France
Ride down Bordeaux's historic streets to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed banks of the Garonne River. Take in panoramic views of this ancient waterway, marked by an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble that was created in the age of the Enlightenment
Stop At: Quinconces Esplanade (Esplanade des Quinconces), Bordeaux France
Glide to Place des Quinconces to discover one of the largest public squares in Europe,
Stop At: Grand Theatre, 2 Place de la Comedie, 33024, Bordeaux France
and on to Place de la Comédie to view the impressive Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux side-by-side with chic boutiques and inviting cafes.
Stop At: Promenade Sainte Catherine, 25 rue Sainte Catherine, 33000, Bordeaux France
Cruise down atmospheric Rue Sainte-Catherine, Bordeaux's main shopping street, teeming with locals and visitors alike.
Stop At: St. Andre Cathedral, Place Pey Berland, 33000, Bordeaux France
Continue through the heart of the city to Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux), where Eleanor of Aquitaine married the future King Louis VII.
Stop At: Porte Cailhau, Place du Palais, 33000, Bordeaux France
Step off your Segway at Porte Cailhau to learn about the significance of this medieval archway and capture the city scenery on camera.
Departure Point :59 Cours Victor Hugo, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- You will be given training and practice time before the tour begins
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.