Bordeaux Super Saver: Médoc Wine Tour and Lunch plus St-Emilion
This Bordeaux Super Saver takes you on a full-day wine tour to Médoc and St-Emilion. With your expert guide visit prestigious classified-growth châteaux and charming family-run wine estates for guided tours of the vineyards, vat rooms and cellars, followed by wine tastings. You’ll learn all about Bordeaux wine, winemaking and proper tasting tips as you savor a variety of wines paired with French bread and cheese. Break up your tastings with a lovely picnic lunch at the chateau in St-Emilion. Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Please notice that picnic lunch is included.
Please advise us if you have any food allergies - special requirements.
No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday : 1 winery in St-Emilion + 2 wineries in Médoc
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays : 1 winery in Medoc + 2 wineries in St-Emilion
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided winery tours
- 6 wine tastings (2 wines tasted per chateau)
- Wine-tasting class
- Picnic lunch and appetizers
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Collegiale de Saint-Emilion
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eglise Collegiale de Saint-Emilion, 1 Place Pierre Meyrat, 33330 Saint-Emilion France
Tour in the medieval of St-Emilion
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Tour in the lovely village of St-Emilion, Classified to the Unesco World Heritage
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. We legally require a minimimum of two people to operate the tour. If so, we will contact the client and he will get a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.