Bordeaux Traditional Food Tour
Our Bordeaux food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Bordeaux. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Thanks to our food tour you will enjoy one unique gourmet promenade in the historical heart of the city. One stop, one dish! Don’t procrastinate! Join us and let’s discover Bordeaux together the gourmet way!
We will take you and your tastebuds on an adventure you won’t forget anytime soon! Gourmet stops and historical anecdotes about the different streets and places we will cross will make you discover Bordeaux in a fun and relaxed way.
Pass By: Place Parlement, Bordeaux France
The perfect way to start our tour is absolutely a wine tasting: You will taste a glass of a high-quality organic wine and discover how it is made.
Pass By: Rue du Pas-Saint-Georges, 33000 Bordeaux, France
You will try one of the best traditional french dishes, the homemade multiple course, a patiently brewed onion soup with duck parmentier or a vegetarian skillet of seasonal vegetables.
Pass By: Centre National Jean Moulin, 48 rue Vital Carles, 33000, Bordeaux France
In a cosy little shop in the center of town, you will taste goat’s or sheep’s milk cheese, brie or camembert, or even comté.
Pass By: Rue de la Porte Dijeaux, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Our tour ends with refined chocolate bonbons from a local female chocolatier who has won several awards, and the keepsake, a little caramelized hazelnut treat from a small local family business.
Departure Point :Place de la Bourse, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.