Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip
Explore the cellars and vineyards of Bordeaux’s wineries on this 5-hour tour, and enjoy tastings along the way. Travel into the countryside outside Bordeaux by air-conditioned coach and hear your guide talk of the area’s winemaking history. With the precise itinerary changing daily, discover wineries in the Bourg & Blaye wine region, Entre-deux-Mers, Graves and Sauternais, Médoc (Saturdays). Saint-Emilion territories (Sunday), Tour the cellars with a guide and marvel at the row after row of vines disappearing into the distance. Enjoy two tasting sessions on your tour and gain an understanding of the delicate flavors at work. On Sundays, enjoy the guided tour of the Saint-Emilion village with the underground church and 1 wine estate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting (volume according French regulations)
- Professional guide (who will be speaking both French and English during the tour)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux, 12 cours du 30 Juillet, 33080, Bordeaux France
This is the meeting point for the tour. Please wait for the guide and follow him to the coach.
You can also visit the boutique with lots of nice souvenirs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is open to adults over 18 only
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Max travelers: 53 people
- This tour is made to give a good overview of the Bordeaux vineyards
- Bourg & Blaye and Entre-deux-Mers: regions with small wine estates, the opportunity to meet the owner
- A minimum of 5 people is required to confirm the tour; in case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.