Borghese Gallery Museum and Park Guided tour for Kids and Families
Visit one of the most spectacular museums in Europe with a top-rated guide specialized in working with kids and families. You will see masterpieces by Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, Correggio, Bellini, Canova and other famous artists. Your children will have fun and learn about history and art works playing games, quizzes, trivia and other tailored activities. Your guide will use Ipad and multimedia tools to make the past come alive and make your Borghese experience engaging and never dull. Tickets get booked quickly. It is strongly suggested to reserve your tour few weeks in advance or there could not be availability last minute.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The Borghese Gallery is one of the richest and most colorful collections in the world. It is located in a XVI century noble palace surrounded by orange and herbs gardens, orchards and a lovely park in the heart of Rome.
It is an ideal location for kids and families to learn about art and history as well as relax and play outdoor in the nature. A top-rated guide will take you by the hand to visit the highlights of the Borghese museum including some of the most famous sculptures in the world.
Students from every corner of earth come to the eternal city to see Bernini's and Caravaggio's masterpieces: Apollo and Daphne, Pluto and Proserpine, David, St. Jerome, Danae and many others.
You kids will be amazed by mythological statues and Renaissance paintings. They will play with gods, heroes, saints symbols, icons and artists. Your guide will use visual tools and games to engage the whole family and make you visit the gallery and learn about its works in the funniest way.
This exclusive private tour will take approximately 2.5 hours and in addition the guide will take you through the park to see beautiful gardens, hidden monuments and a spectacular lake with swans and small boat to ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Pinocchio Tours - Rome Tours for Kids and Families, 00166 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.