Borghese Gallery SKIP THE LINE Tickets
Your skip-the-line admission to the Borghese Gallery provides quick access to the gallery without waiting in the ticket line. Once inside, you are free to explore the collection of paintings, sculptures, antiquities and other artwork independently. The Borghese collection includes masterpieces such as Deposition by Rubens and Pauline Bonaparte by Canova. Particular highlights include the Caravaggio room, where you can see paintings like David with the Head of Goliath, works by Raphael such as The Deposition and Lady and the Unicorn, and Bernini sculptures like Apollo and Daphne and David.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the Line Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food & drink
- Visit: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
Visit one of Rome’s top art attractions, the Borghese Gallery, without waiting in long lines with this priority access admission ticket. Housed inside Villa Borghese, the gallery is home to a renowned collection of artwork including masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Bernini. Select admission only to explore the gallery on your own.
Departure Point :Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- must wear gloves
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.