Borjomi, Bakuriani Ski Resrot Private Full Day Tour From Tbilisi
Itinerary: - Green (Mtsvane) Monastery, between the 9th-10th centuries, Green Monastery of St. George is nestled in the beautiful Borjomi valley. The church is constructed from special stones which have a green coloring to them, with some being darker and some lighter. - Borjomi Central Park, most remarkable virtues of Borjomi are its striking nature and unique mineral waters. One of the best places to experience this is the “Mineral Water Park” of Borjomi. - Borjomi-Bakuriani railway and a legendary “Kukushka” are in Georgian intangible cultural heritage list. You can see amazing Borjomi Gorge that is beautiful and attractive at any time of the year. You will feel like you are in the magical forest which you could see only in your dreams. - Bakuriani ski resort is a great place for family holiday, skiing and snowboarding skills, and experience in Georgian winter.
per adult from
10 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
One of the largest national parks in Georgia, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park includes six municipalities - Borjomi, Kharagauli, Akhaltsikhe, Adigeni, Khashuri and Baghdati - stretching from the resort of Borjomi to the town of Kharagauli. Together with adjacent Borjomi Nature Reserve, the total area is 851 square kilometres, i.e. more than 1 % of the total territory of Georgia. The park was founded in 1995 and officially inaugurated in 2001.
Its particular uniqueness is diversity of geographical and ecological zones, landscapes, historical monuments and rich flora and fauna. The park has rapidly developing tourist infrastructure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bakuriani, Bakuriani, Samtskhe-Javakheti Region
The ski area of the resort is split into two separate parts: Didveli and Kokhta/Kokhta-Mitarbi. Mount Kokhta provides a maximum skiable altitude of 2,269 metres (7,444 ft), whereas the highest lift in Didveli reaches 2,702 metres (8,865 ft).
The first ski base was opened in 1932. From Bakuriani to Kokhtagori Mountain (1.3 km) and Tskhratskaro Pass (3.5 km) there are ski lifts, ski tramps. There is artificial snowfall on Didveli skiing routes
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Green (Mtsvane) Monastery, Borjomi Georgia
The Chitakhevi church of Saint George is a medieval church in Georgia, located in the country's south-central Borjomi valley in the Samtskhe-Javakheti region. It is popularly known as Mtsvane Monastery, that is, the Green Monastery
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.