Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia (Saqartvelo, საქართველო) is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvelous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travelers of every kind. Equally special are its proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life.
Borjomi is famous for its mineral water industry (which is the number one export of Georgia), the Romanov summer palace in Likani, and the World Wide Fund for Nature-site Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park.
Because of the supposed curative powers of the area’s mineral springs, it is a frequent destination for people with health problems.
This town is also home to the most extensive ecologically-themed amusement park in the Caucasus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral Waters to drink
- swimming in sulfur warm pool for free (curative)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Transportation in modern, air-conditioned coach
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park, Imereti Region
Duration of the tour is 8-9 hours. Pick up at hotel around 09:00 AM. After breakfast accompanied by your guide and driver you leave Tbilisi for another gem of Georgian culture – Borjomi. Upon arrival you will proceed to a stunning National park for a relaxing walk around the former hunting place by Georgian aristocracy.
You then hop into a cable car leaving the Mineral Water Park and heading uphill and enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the Park, Borjomi Gorge and the Borjomi valley. The original warm mineral spring, named Ekaterina Spring, sits beneath a pavilion straight ahead of the park entrance (you can fill bottles from it). If you walk about 3km upstream, beyond the 'attractions' of the park proper, you’ll find a small, spring-fed swimming pool with a constant temperature of about 27°C. At the end of the tour arrival back to Tbilisi and drop off at your hotel in Tbilisi
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mineral waters are free to drink and even to fill bottles and to take with you
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.