BORJOMI, RABATI & VARDZIA Tour from Kutaisi
We provide guaranteed departure group tour from Kutaisi to Borjomi, Rabati and Vardzia. Tour is full of history, culture, legends and beautiful views. Route takes us to southern part of Georgia, Javakheti region. We visit Borjomi Park where we are able to taste mineral water Borjomi directly from springs, middle ages castle Rabati and city of caves - Vardzia. Follow us and explore ancient Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service in English
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia Cavetown Viewpoint
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Borjomi is a place where the most famous Georgian mineral water - Borjomi comes from. At Borjomi central park we are able to taste mineral water from springs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
After walking in the park we are heading to Rabati castle. We explore medieval castle with local guide who tells us about history and structure of it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vardzia Cavetown Viewpoint, Georgia
Vardzia is city of caves that was built in middle ages. There used to be more than 500 rooms. Most of them are empty ruins now.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from their hotels in Kutaisi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.