Boston CityPASS® — Planning a trip to Boston? Save 45% on admission to four must-see attractions.
Discover Boston's best attractions at great savings, now with 30 days of extended validity – perfect for multiple day trips, vacations, or exploring your home city! Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions:
• New England Aquarium
• Museum of Science
• Boston Harbor Cruises
• Choice Ticket: Harvard Museum of Natural History OR Franklin Park Zoo
Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://www.citypass.com/guide/boston/howto
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to the Museum of Science
- Boston Harbor Cruises - OPEN THROUGH OCTOBER 12
- Admission to the New England Aquarium
- Choice of Admission to Harvard Museum of Natural History - CLOSED THROUGH 2020 OR Franklin Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science
- Entry/Admission - Harvard Museum of Natural History
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and soak in views of the spectacular four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Plus, don’t miss seals, sea lions, and the hands-on shark and ray touch tank during your unforgettable Aquarium adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Museum of Science, 1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114-1099
Just imagine getting up close and personal with a 65-million-year-old Triceratops fossil, witnessing an indoor lightning storm and taking a journey inside the human body. With 700 interactive exhibits, exciting temporary exhibitions, daily presentations, and live animals, there is something for everyone! Create, experiment and have fun at the Museum of Science!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Harvard Museum of Natural History, 26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138-2932
Spark your curiosity about the wonders of the natural world at Harvard University’s most-visited attraction. The Harvard Museum of Natural History is located steps from historic Harvard Yard and offers sixteen galleries, including the world-famous Blaschka Glass Flowers, thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones, dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Boston Harbor Cruises, 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
A 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise of Boston Harbor
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Franklin Park Rd, Boston, MA 02121-3255
Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
Departure Time :4/15/2020 - 2/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Convenient mobile tickets can be presented on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
- Travel Guide: Visit for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
- Your Boston CityPASS is valid for 30 days from date of first use if activated by February 28, 2021 and expires 1 year from the purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.