Boston Harbor Night Cruise
Enjoy a one hour cruise, while seeing the city and it's iconic buildings light up the night. This is a relaxing, sight-seeing cruise that's perfect for couples and groups of friends. Adult beverages, soda, water, and snacks are available for purchase by credit card onboard. Sit back and unwind as you pass by historical monuments such as the U.S.S. Constitution, International Place and the Independence Wharf. Cruise by North End and catch a glimpse of the Old North Church. See Boston's Seaport District with buildings such as the Vertex Building, World Trade Center and Institute of Contemporary Art lit up at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-Hour Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase by credit card only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
Catch a glimpse of this historic landmark from the water
Pass By: Bunker Hill Monument, Monument Square Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
See the Bunker Hill Monument from the water, which sits behind the USS Constitution.
Pass By: World Trade Center Boston, 164 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210-2031
Enjoy views of this building lit up at night
Pass By: USS Constitution, Bldg. 5, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston, MA 02129
See this historic site from the water as the boat cruises by
Departure Point :Classic Harbor Line Boston, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced. Masks are required at boarding and disembarking. We ask that masks be worn as much as possible. To imbibe in food or beverages, you may remove your mask. This can only be done while in your assigned ‘zone’ or ‘table’. If you leave your ‘zone’ or ‘table’, a mask must be put on.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.