Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Ride through the streets of Boston and take in the highlights with a convenient and easy hop-on hop-off trolley tour. Discover why this city is called the Cradle of Liberty! Learn about historical events including the Boston Tea Party, Paul Revere’s Ride, the Boston Massacre, and the role Bostonians played in the American Revolution on this fully narrated tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45-Minute seasonal Boston Harbor Cruise (May-Oct), if option selected
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Harbor cruise, unless option selected
- Trolley Tour Only - This ticket does not include admission to any of the featured attractions.
- Explore the historic city of Boston at your own pace. With 9 different stops around town, the hop-on hop-off trolley is the easiest way to move around Boston. Popular stops include:
US Custom House/New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market
Paul Revere House/Old North Church/Christopher Columbus Park
North End (Little Italy)/Copps Hill Burial Ground
USS Constitution/Bunker Hill Monument
North Station/West End
Old State House/Boston Massacre/Holocaust Memorial/Haymarket Square
Boston Common/Public Garden/Central Burial Ground
State House/Beacon Hill
Chinatown/Children's Museum/Boston Tea Party Ship
If you're feeling hungry, head to Quincy Market, Faneuil Marketplace Hall, and the Historic Waterfront or "Little Italy" for some of the best shopping and restaurants in the town. Feel free to hop off to have a closer look and re-board another trolley to continue your city adventure.
Upgrade your experience to include a 45-minute Boston Harbor Cruise (seasonal, if option selected) for just $5.00 more. Some exclusions apply.
Please Note: This ticket is for Trolley Tour ONLY and does not include admission to the Wax Museum, Harbor Cruise, or any of the other attraction sites.
Departure Point :Tour departs from any of these 9 stops: US Custom House/Long Wharf Old North Church Copps Hill Burial Ground Constitution Museum North Station Government Center Boston Common/Public Garden Beacon Hill South Station/Chinatown
Departure Time :Trolleys depart every 15-20 minutes between the hours of 9:30am through 5pm.
Return Detail :Any of these 9 stops: US Custom House/Long Wharf Old North Church Copps Hill Burial Ground Constitution Museum North Station Government Center Boston Common/Public Garden Beacon Hill South Station/Chinatown
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seasonal Harbor Cruise add-on is only available to those who purchase that option
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.