Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum Admission
Step back in time and see how the Boston Tea Party changed American history! This Boston museum details the series of events leading to December 16, 1773, and then goes on to demonstrate how that fateful day kick-started the American Revolution. View the Robinson Tea Chest, the only known surviving tea chest from the Boston Tea Party and experience it’s amazing story. At the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, spend your day exploring the famed tall ships, throw the fated tea into Boston Harbor, explore museum exhibits on your own and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Self guided tour experience
- Coffee and/or Tea - One free cup of exclusive “Abigail’s Blend” Tea offered at the counter in the Tea Room
- Entry/Admission - Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- No other food and drink except free cup of "Abigail's Blend" tea
- Museum open Thursday through Sunday
- Museum closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and subject to closures for private events.
- Visit: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, 306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210-1027
Come enjoy our new modified, safely self-guided experience, Huzzah for Griffin’s Wharf”!
Explore Griffin’s Wharf and board BOTH of our ships, the Eleanor and the Beaver. Throw the fated tea into Boston Harbor alongside our costumed historical interpreters and hear the dramatic events surrounding the “single most important event leading up to the American Revolution”. View the Robinson Tea Chest, the only known surviving tea chest from the Boston Tea Party and experience it’s amazing story. Huzzah for Griffin’s Wharf has been designed with social distancing in mind, and the majority of your visit will be spent outdoors. Please note that due to enhanced safety guidelines, The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum will be operating at a significantly reduced capacity to allow for safe distancing, and some museum exhibits are currently not available for viewing.
Departure Point :Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, 306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210-1027
Departure Time :7/17/2020 - 1/20/2021
3/5/2021 - 2/8/2022
Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ALL guests must check in with the ticket booth with their voucher to receive a tour time, depending on availability. Your voucher does not guarantee a tour time. Due to capacity restrictions, entry to the museum is on a first come, first serve basis and it is recommended to check in early.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.